View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 10:43 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
JW123

Thank you for all your replies. I had a good evening with my sister-in-law last night and she asked me all kids of questions which I answered honestly. As I spoke, I started to think - what am I doing? it is obvious that ABF is not treating me how a BF should treat his GF. It is all about him. For me it is a heart / mind thing. My heart says STAY and my head says RUN. That is where my inner turmoil comes from. I am making him out, in my heart, to be way more than he is. I thank this site for helping my mind get a grip on this. Last night, coming home, I passed his home. All the lights were on as was the TV, it is a sad reality that he was probably passed out on the couch. This weekend is a really hard one for him - due to several life circumstances - I text messaged him earlier to say that I know how hard it is and that he needs to know that God is in control and that he needs to claim back his power over what this weekend is all about. NO RESPONSE. I think that the fact that he constantly ignores me, is the hardest thing. Perhaps I too am making excuses. I need to end this once and for all and not have his "I will contact you in a week or two" hanging over my head - but then the heart says - give him time - he is in such a bad place and the slippery slope has now become a sheer cliff that he is falling down. The heart says - if he is capable of love - then maybe................