View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 08:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
johndelko408
2nd chance at a 1st cl*** life

I can relate to both of your kids parent and kidneys. I'm the alcoholic/addict and I don't have custody of my two children, their mom does. I have visitation and I have to schedule it a week in advance and sometimes my wife (divorce isn't finalized) doesn't seem to want to work with me. I miss my kids and wish that I could be able to tuck them in at night and give them a goodnight kiss. But I can't, for now. I know that I have a lot of work to do on muscle before any of this can be possible. I know that my kids are in good hands and that they're in the best place they can be right now. They're the innocents and they need to be taken care of. What can really expect to do for them if I can barley take care of myself at this point. I love my kids so much, but I won't use that as a selfish excuse to try and manipulate the court system to try and get partial custody. I love them so I'm just going to leave things exactly the way way they are, God has them where they need to be and I cannot question his authority.