View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
parentneedshelp

need support so i dont cave in

hello all well things have been going pretty good since i took my granddaughter from my AD... until now.. its been a month and a half she came by once to see her and then again 2 weeks later and took her for 1 night. . then i found out that there is more going on then i thought.. crack smoking and dealing involved... so now my AD wants to come and take the baby back thinks now that she got a place of her own she can take her.. i had to threaten her with calling the cops and DCF and also i would revoke her bond... she calmed down some but then started on the heart strings.. this is where i need the support... mommy just let me have her durning the day i just need her in my arms, i need her in my life, i feel dead without her.... my heart is breaking in a million pieces even though i know its her telling me what i want to hear and trying to manupliate me.. if she really was that adament about being with her daughter she would come over to my house or my other daughters house. we have told her time and time again she is welcome anytime to come over and spend time with her daughter and that we of course would love to spend some time with her cause we do still love her and miss her too... i am just trying to stand my ground and stay strong...... On a side note I really hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.........