View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:18 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Kitey

Keep Going John and get your life back. Your a Liverpudlian and made of Strong Stuff! ( Best accent in the world, I love it )

If some-one told me back in July I would get to 4 month without a drink I would doubt them. I would wake up every morning thinking about Drink, I thought I wouldn't do it coz I have an addictive personality but look at me now...

Everyone is so proud of me, my Daughter actually enjoys phoning me now because I am not slurring down the Phone or telling her to Mind her F****** Business if she got on to me for Drinking, I must have been Evil sometimes, My son said he loves it that they have all got me back and not the Drunken Hungover wreck I'd become!
I'm a good person and would do any favour for anyone, Full of love for fellow man and I love to laugh even about the daftest things ( Blowing my own Trumpet here ) But all that had gone when I become an alcoholic, thank god I am "Me" again, and I love it!

I wouldn't change this life I have now for all the money in China. I never think about Drinking now because I have accepted that I cant, it wrecks your life when it gets a grip.

Keep up the good work up and keep posting, I would still be drinking now if I didn't get the support from this amazing forum. Its lovely to hear from people saying I look amazing for 53 yrs (now) I looked like an old Hag when I drank!

Make us proud of you and don't drink because of the troubles your ex has put on you, they don't go away because you've had a skinful, you can tackle it much better being Sober!

Remember...One Day at a time turns it into weeks then Months then your on your way to a happier constructive life!

Best of Luck! xx