View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 02:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
karma35

i was gonna stay quiet when i first read this but i can't.. Bear with me this is being typed on a mobile..↲i loved my boyfriend too.. I spent 3 yrs with him picking up the pieces.. I always thought that because i hated it he would love me more... Sadly i ended up following him all the way and that is why i am promising you that if he's serious about you..he'll stay in..↲it's also why i can also say that all the excuses and lies that i'd tolerated from him came out of My OWN mouth..at one time or another after that... ↲we are master manipulaters.. we'll say anything.. I had no idea how that drug would make ME a liar too,make me turn into someone i didn't recognise..soo sadly ↲he is already telling you he's not going to stop.. By the fact he's supposed to cherish you, but can threaten you with another girl..? Is just interested in getting out and not really talking bout recovery..? Even i think, the fact that he's 'pisd'at you for anything sounds like you're a ticket to ride.. And i think because you love this man, you'll only enable him babe, which i know is the last thing you want to hear.. You can be there for him when he's accounting for his own actions without being weakened yourself.. To love someone we have to love ourselves a bit first.-same as respect its a 2 way thing..↲
i hope you'll take this with the love that its sent with.. I'm no expert but you askd on the poll.. And the answer i have didn't fit .. I hope you both find the right solution but stay strong for you is what i'm trying to say..↲hope i haven't offended you or anyone else..↲i will add that i'm a heroin addict of 15 yr's on and off who is clean because i wanted to be.. I had to be the one to choose life.. Huge hugs ↲karma