Thread: My mother...
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sassyea

Angry My mother...

I know that I need to let this go and I am not practicing my steps and working them. I sent my mom an email telling her about my progress. She sent me an email this morning asking about how we were doing again. As I have stated before she doesn't want me to leave AH and I am not going to leave right now and do not know if I will ever leave but I am taking the necessary steps to protect me and my boys if and when I do leave my AH.

She doesn't respond to the email which is notorious for my mother. She can't processs bad news at all! Especially now that she is older and has her own anxiety issues etc. It bothers me so much I hate I wrote and replied at all. I have enough on my plate living w/ someone with alcoholism.

Again w/ her passive aggressive attitude she is also trying to control me by not being the good little girl and doing what she feels is best for me!! As one woman has said previously she is projecting her past hurts, resentments on to my life. I need and want her support so bad and I know I will not get it.

About three weeks ago I asked her if I could come and live w/ her for awhile she told me, "Bye for now." Whyam I even talking to her at all?

Like I have said countless times before I am completely alone. AH keeps calling me at work telling me how the anti-depressants make him feel like Superman and how calm he is. Save that BS for later please!!!! Let's see how you do in 6-12 months! 18 months! You are in a honeymoon phase and he feels bad about what he did but it is a lifelong process and a horrible train wreck and merry go round that I am on mainly so my kids will have a father or until I can financially support all of us.

Why am I surprised by her behavior and why do I care?