Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi naive thanks for all your input. Hey the honey recommendations MAKES SO MUCH SENSE... but how do I know if its raw?? well I know a place that sells "artisan" honey and I actually met the person that produced it so I could ask. Perhaps eating it now can start helping me. I love tea with honey... and french toast with honey

The usual treatments are so incredibly COSTLY, go on for months/years and a friend that was taking it told me they had no effect on her. So I decided not to take it. Then the usual medicines make my stomach so upset, horrible pain, I don't want to go through that either. I will try the honey and see how next Spring treat me...

Also in therapy we found out my allergies are all related to Earth/feminity. I am thinking as I work through those issues my allergies will "magically" dissapear.

It is a great gift to be on this path. Thanks for walking with me naive... and thanks for sharing all of what you know.

Today's big thing was: I made a banana shake, using water!! no longer any milk!! I added some soy protein... then I have spent the rest of the day drinking lime tea.

I feel great.