View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:40 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
JW123

Thanks Floss for your honesty too. It is so hard when they do (and they can) be all we want for a few hours and then it falls apart. My friends and family are all concerned about this relationship. I was such a mess last week but then found this site and actually some of my friends can't believe the change in me - I keep coming back here almost hourly when those "thoughts of him" invade my head and I want to be strong. Confusion is being caught between "he might change" and "nope he is not going to change".

Also in the past 8 months there has always been something stressing him out.....his work, his kids, his ex, he always said after this or after that it will get better. So I was looking forward to November and NOW it is his divorce haunting him. I mean I get that, I get that divorce is so very hard BUT cant he see that HE threw away his marriage drinking and yes his ex left for another man and strung him along for a year. I am interested in HOW he is addressing the pain. I got into therapy and have worked through my divorce issues - but now seem to have more