Old 11-15-2010, 10:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mrniceguy37

7 clean days behind me and feeling strong

Well I am surprised that none of my friends are hacking on me for not drinking or getting high with them. I told them when I started that I would not hang out with them if they gave me any crap. But they recently (4 mos ago) saw me stop smoking and maybe they get the idea that I can do what I need to do.
Anyway, tomorrow is day 8 and it feels great. I have been sleeping more lately, but not to an obsession. I have started taking an interest again in things I used to love, like work and dating and working in my garage. I guess I did not realize that meth and alcohol slowly consumed my every thought.
Well, I erased all my meth connections off my cell phone and made it clear to everyone that I am heading in a new direction. They can either support me or get the Fu*& out of my life.
Everything seems to be going very well. If I can ever help anyone here, just let me know. I know temptations will be coming I will deal with them when they get here. But today I am just going to enjoy how good it feels.
Jesse