View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 01:57 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I am so excited about many different things and wanted to share my "mojo"

-Spent $100 buying an exam training software so I can better prepare for an exam due on December. The pressure is on but I feel better with this step.

For YEARS I thought I was not smart enough for this certification. This is the first out of three exams and I will officially be a professional. I feel my ambition growing. HAH! the truth is that I have always done well in exams and much better than peers. For some reason I didn't believe it though and got stuck. But the geek Tc999 is BACK! and ready to kick a$$ on the exam!

- creative stuff. There is some card game which is very popular and has GREAT artwork. I emailed them and they sent me an address so I can send my PORTFOLIO of digital work. I got like, NOTHING? but many many ideas. Now I REALLY got to start painting, taking pictures, editing, etc. and hopefully they'll like something and they will create a card based on my art!! that would be SUPER!!! and the best part is that I NOW believe my work is as good as anyone's and worth being shown, printed, admired, used, BOUGHT... YAY

- Purses and other stuff. I finally saw a purse that was SO ugly and SO expensive in an online store, that I decided I could do better and use recycled/ecological material. I found a company that prvides a material I like. I got prices and now choosing 2 colors I like as a test.... now I know NOTHING about sewing etc, but I am creative and will learn! the funny thing is that I already got 2 buyers and they haven't even seen them ?? I do not even know 100% what the design will be like. They don't even exist yet and they are sold. Wow!!

- Immigration. After much pondering I am having a feeling it is for the best and I may as well try. I am starting to believe I got a chance. So I reserved a date to have an advisor let me know what my chances are to get the Australian visa. My family supports me. The other day waiting to cross the street and receiving the Nth nasty cat call it was another "moment" where it was like, ITS ENOUGH. I need to live where other people know about RESPECT just like I do. So thanks, pervert losers, for pushing me to seek something better.

-my Mom's wardrobe. Tomorrow we will get some BOOTS for her. She has NEVER worn boots!!!!!!!!!! today she saw many fashionable women of all ages and got motivated. I did her makeup, straightened her hair, took her some pics and she looks very very pretty. I am excited she is also seeing herself as I see her! beautiful !!

The best thing from all this is that the outcomes don't matter as much, nor the process to "get there", what I am feeling is my own power to lead my life towards a happier me and that is so wonderful and new and priceless I feel like crying!!