View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 11:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Originally Posted by ianmayhem View Post
I don't know. I feel like she is giving me a chance to correct myself for good. Here are my suggestions for myself, please let me know your thoughts on it. Whether you disagree or agree, or if you see in potential flaws.

How about ONLY drinking when people who I am COMPLETELY fine with. Just to unwind.
No drinking in bars and other big events with potential nags, who will just infuriate me.

Also, what are some tips to stop drinking when I am already drunk, and I dont need to be drinking anymore. Because as some of you may know, when you are drunk and you know you have probably had enough, you cant stop because the "drunk me" inhibitions go out the window.
I've never been able to control my drinking, so I'm not sure how successful people can be at that.

Stopping after I've started? I can't help there.

If you need to ask for tips on that, my advice is maybe think on this whole deal a little more. Normal drinkers just stop. I've seen them do it. It baffles me LOL.

As for only drinking in certain situations..how do you know for sure you're going to be completely fine with people all night for example?

I dunno about you but alcohol has a nasty way of changing the rules for me, and without any predictability or even warning at all....

D