Old 11-13-2010, 12:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
LucyA

I do feel better for getting it out, thanks!

I'm not sure I want to do anything against his previous firm at the moment, they're the ones untying the mess for us right now and they've been left in it by him too from what I can see.

It's all so confusing because although I knew a few weeks ago that he'd left them, it's only today that I found out were really no further on than we were two years ago.
There was always only one person dealing with our case so I don't feel the firm is really responsible.
I need to find out. We have this new thing here, the Legal Ombudsman, I'll give them a ring and see what they say, they're supposed to be completely impartial in legal complaints etc. If they can't help they might point me in the right direction.

The original company has already agreed to keep us on as clients on the terms we originally agreed, and we've learned more in a few weeks than we did in the last 2 years or so.

My cousins new website says he will deal with your probate worries in a professional sensitive manner and sort things out as quickly as possible.

I just need to think and get advice as to what to do next, it would be too easy to go with my knee jerk reactions right now.