Thread: Newcomer Here
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MissChievous

Newcomer Here

I've been lurking around this site for so long that I feel like I know so many of you! I've come here nearly daily for years; and I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel toward so many of you.

I feel such affinity and a deep emotional understanding and empathy towards those experiencing such deep sorrow, torment, despair and suffering - I am here with you.

I also often receive such encouragement from the words I read. The insight I've gained; the thoughts which have been provoked; the ingenious resources; the brilliant revelations; the powerful inspiration; the shared sensitivity...I could go on and on. And let me not forget the non-delusional perceptions, which are more refreshing than I can express.

I'm sure there are many, many more like me...listening...learning...accepting...heeding... considering...being guided by...taking your words to heart, and just absorbing and taking it all in. What lifesavers you have been. Thus I take the liberty, on behalf of all of the lurkers out here in cyberland, to express our sincere, heartfelt THANK YOU!!! Your words and wisdom mean more than I can ever say.