View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:59 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Homer38
Sober member

thanks for all the opinions

im not feeling that good after 2 days off beer and cigs but i DO feel better than a regular drinking day.about my family,well my wifes mother is the type of person that does not stop talking about private matters in public,that has caused a serious resentment of her from me.i know some will say its because she cares or worried for her daughter but thats NOT the case,she has always wanted her daughter all to herself and i am an interference,an obstacle. its not an ultimatum i have gotten,its one i have given. i cant stay around this relationship anymore as long as she announces to the world EVERY and ANY personal problem of mine,along with the fact my wife hides things from her to avoid having the world know her private side.
i have decided its in my best interest to avoid all alcohol and tobacco,cant afford it and my inner body and soul is in need of repair.my self esteem is at an alltime low.i'm in desperate need of a hobby,whether its a 2nd job for minimum wage or a non-paying hobby like joining a gym,it still wont be easy as every woman around becomes my 'girlfriend' according to my wife but she denies being jealous,thats another huge problem in my life.

guess i said enough for today,thank you for listening.