View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:53 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
keepinon

I talked to her counselor at the rehab and told her we didn't want her to come home and to talk to her about sle. She chose to leave the area for a couple of reasons 1. the ex bf and all the people she had screwed over in drug deals.2. her roomate was going there and she wanted to know somebody 3. the rehab romance guy lived in that town

So, the rehab suggested it, and she went for it.Had she not, we would've had to tell her she couldn't stay with us. I think she knew.We have not stipulated an end date for how long we will pay.She is in outpatient treatment 4 days a week now.We told her if she wants to go to cosmetology school full time we will help her out.If not, then she will need to get a job and start paying for herself.She is looking at schools right now. i really let the counselors push it, but she knew it was what she needed.The first time..ohh no..she wasn't going to any sober living she was gonna be just fine at home.That lasted a coupla weeks.Learned my lesson as I have most..the hard way.