View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
acdirito

My DDH fell asleep by 8:00 p.m. and I normally fall asleep around midnight. The fight started when I was surfing on my computer for "At Home Jobs" on my internet in my chair in the Masterroom. I came across a business which interested me; however, it had a loud audio and it woke him up.

The next night as we were getting ready for sleep. His arms were starting to look like Barney, dark purple. I mentioned his arms looked how my body looked when my organs were starting to fail. I recommended he should probably go to a doctor. He had a temper tantun. That's when he switched subjects and wondered what I was doing on the internet the night before. When I told him, all hell broke out! I called my 35 year old son and told him to take to a hotel. Then my DDH told me that I didn't care about our children ( one is 35 and other one is 19 years old) and that we were going to go broke. (Which we aren't)

My DDH temper tamper yesterday was started by me just asking him a question. I merely asked him if he remembered the described fight, He just shrugged his shoulders. I said "Either you remember or you don't!" And then it was on!

The current tension between my DDH and I could be cut by a knife! And yet he wants to play that this isn't happening!

Everytime I open my mouth anymore he has a temper tamper!

I try not to say anything to him any longer. If I happen to say anything he doesn't like, he has a temper tamper.