View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 04:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
celticghirl

Its only natural to miss him.

He couldnt be what you wanted him to be but it doesnt mean your feelings dissapear for him.

I still miss my violent horrible nasty exabf and i am heartbroken that he couldnt change for me or that he didnt think i was worthit to be sober and decent but after so much of his crap i decided that i havent got the power (no one has) to get him sober and or the right to change him in anyway so my only option was to leave him,and now i am taking care of me,but it still hurts.

Just try and focus on yourself and when you start to miss him try and remember how crappy you felt when you were with him, i noticed in the end i was unhappy to be with him and unhappy to be without him but atleast without him you can relax,not come home to a lazy drunk who wont work and as time goes on you will feel better.

Dont be like me and keep going back to be continually dissapointed just because you miss him,we all miss people,but missing someone does fade with time i promise.

Hats of to you for not moving with him,you were strong enough and thought enough of yourself to make that decision,dont go back on it because believe me you will regret it,i know i did.

Stay strong,write down everything that was negative in the relationship and read it everytime you think you miss him and eventually it will get easier.

xx