Thread: Here I am
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 03:30 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
AurumToday

More than once she has mentioned she wants to die, not only to me but to her sister. She is so thin and gaunt. The bruises from her IV's seem to last a long time.

Not sure what will happen from here and like Pelican said, I agree with the 3 C's...

AlAnon, no...have not gone and most likely won't go...its not something I can stomach...not now anyway. Just talking here and reading all your answers is good therapy :ghug3

Guess the only way to sum it up...it seems like you are watching a real bad movie but are in the cast...just got to wait to see what the next page in the script brings.

We also have a wonderful daughter who knows mommy has been sick but does not understand the cause...my main focus is taking care of her, being the best dad I can be and keeping her on the right path. Thankfully my wife never really drank in front of her...too busy sneaking and hiding it...maybe that's a silver lining?

I do worry about her making a bad choice as far as divorce goes...quite sure I would win custody with her history...kind of hard to be a good mom when you are passed out...

As always...will do everything in my power to keep our daughter safe and happy :ghug3