View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cambi
fumbling towards normalcy

Well, here we go again...

As some of you know, I moved out with my daughter, leaving my AH to fend for himself. We moved into our apartment last week, and AH has been coming over for visitation but also doing a lot of the grunt work, in an effort to "win me back."

He had to work on Saturday, and had barely seen our daughter in the past week due to long work hours, so I let him sleep on the couch, and then do visitation on Sunday. He got a call from his roommate--some guy he found on Craig's List--and supposedly their apartment got broken into Saturday night and our(!) TV was stolen. The guy's story is so implausible, there are no signs of a break-in. AH filed a police report, the police think he (the roommate) is the primary suspect. Oh, and did I mention the guy supposedly can't give back my AH any of the $1500 he put down for a security deposit and 1st/last month's rent. It's a cluster. So now AH is moving in with us for the next two weeks til he finds a new place and gets his money back. Uggggh.

At least since it is MY place I can make the rules. If he doesn't blow in the breathlyzer, he is out. If he drinks, he's out. But it's going to suck big time. I've made it very clear that he has to find another place to live--he gets it. It's just so hard as I was finally making a life for myself, and now it's thrown off track again.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.