View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:33 PM
  # 401 (permalink)  
sossypops

Just wanted to say how much this thread has been helping me in the last 4 days. I was on 460mg oxy IR and ER for the last 2 years or so for a painful condition, found I was pregnant in April this year so ever since have been doing a very slow taper and got down to 10mg oxy IR. 4 days ago I quit and have been suffering terribly ever since. My main worry has been for the welfare of my unborn child, but a doctor's check has showed that it is doing well and is not distressed.

The worst part for me has been the severe restless legs and arms and lack of sleep. I am managing less than 2 hours a night and it's awful. I've gone through every emotion, crying and sobbing to real anger at what these drugs have done. Also, very very angry at the doctor who prescribed them and told me they would be non addictive and easy to come off.

I'm just praying that things start to ease very soon, going into day5. It's been more difficult as being pregnant I haven't been able to take other remedies to help the symptoms.

Thank you for posting in such an honest way, and I admire you guys so much for the pain you have been through.