Thread: Baby steps
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
myernie

Baby steps

After not hearing from him all day I went to hang out with a friend tonight just to get out of the house. She convinced me to pack all his stuff. We came to my house packed everything I could then I called him. I asked him what he wanted me to do with his things. He was angry, upset that "it's going to be like that." He told me he would come get it tomorrow that he had his kids. Nice, driving around with his kids. I told him that I would bring it to him (apparently he is now staying with someone he met at his dealers house). He told me no he didn't want any drama in front of his kids. I told him no drama. He seemed mad but who really knows. We'll see if he even shows up tomorrow or if he'll ignore it all and think I'll forget, show up in a few days like nothing happened. My kids saw us packing his stuff and know I am making him leave. they are upset that he "hurt" me but I haven't let them in on the situation. They took all his stuff outside but of course I brought it all back in. I just have to keep hoping I can be strong!!