View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 08:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by dixiegirl69 View Post
Okay,
My boyfriends mother has verbally threatened me a couple of times. I have yelled back at her and my boyfriend has been physically and verbally attacked by her as well... she is on some type of drugs because she is always high looking... I don't know what to do, and she has told me some serious S&^% is going to go down. I'm 19 and he is 22 and we both have jobs. We currently live with his grandfather who allows her to come over to his house, as well as the sister of my boyfriend who has pulled a knife on my boyfriend and stole a gun from his grandfather just days ago. She has confessed to doing it, but the grandfather is so sensitive towards them (thinking they need his help), he is putting me and my boyfriend in danger. Unfortunately we do not have the money to move away, so I was wondering if I(me and my boyfriend) can get restraining orders placed on the mother and sister...for verbally assaulting us?

I think I would be more worried about the missing gun than verbal assaults. this sounds like a dangerous situation, ready to blow.
please put yourself in a safe place.