Old 07-17-2004, 03:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

Yes....sleep would be good. It's 6:30am now...I'm awake because of my tooth...sigh, it's not even the same one. It's like they have all formed a coallition in my mouth and are demanding repair Now. hehe...I took 2 advil....I'm waiting for that to kick in so I can get some sleep. I hate my teeth, too bad I need them.
Yeah...It's wierd because normally around anyone else I stick so firmly to my beliefs. i've been getting so good at that. It's just Christina.....I haven't seemed to have learned how to just stay away from her and say no. She know's I don't drink but that doesn't seem to phase her having it around me. I guess it's really just my issue and learning when I need to leave a situation. She's not going to be the one to change and I shouldn't expect her to. Sigh, I've never snorted anything before in my life up till tonight. It was wierd. I've never done anything but alcohol and pot....and yeah, sorry... I was talking about oxycotin.
Ahh.....my teeth...they hurt. I think I'll try taking the more normal approach next time though...I'm going to call the dentist Monday and ask about something.
Thanks again....I'm just feeling lousy now...I think my guilt is starting to settle in...
Stacey