View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:47 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

Originally Posted by TeM View Post
I'm sure my AW would complain that I don't "complete" her. I think maybe we were mismatched from the start; she's a high-maintenance person... needs lots of nurturing and is very jealous and insecure. I, on the other hand, am not very nurturing... but I'm also not very demanding either.

Add to that her OCD, and her hypochondria, which has cost us literally tens of thousands in medical costs and weird hoarding purchases... and my well of sympathy has diminished over the years. Her recent plunge into alcoholism has drained it dry.

Now, AW tells all her friends and even our daughter that I don't love her, and she feels neglected, yada yada yada. Okay, I'm willing to take my share of the blame... but where we are now is really not going to be sustainable.

So, I feel your pain, and admire your guts... and wish you the best of luck with your situation.
Sounds like YOUR "give a damn's busted". Man, from what you've described, mine would be too.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you'll alienate (I'm tired of looking up correct spellings) your daughter if you haul a$$. The good news is, you are not responsible for your daughters feelings, or anyone else's for that matter.

As you get stronger and gain confidence, you options, and the correct path for yourself, will become more clear.

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote