View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 08:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cytagirl

Struggling with my emotions

It's been one week since I asked the xabf to leave , which he did with relevant ease thinking about it .After speaking to landlord who was under the impression that xabf was taking on the rental of house , we struck a deal which meant I could afford to stay here , much to the relief of my girls also .I've had a few weak moments when i've cried myself to sleep over the xabf , finding it hard to believe he could throw me and the girls away like litter in the gutter .
He's texted asking for his computer equipment (flight simulator) etc today which he knows he will get when he's squared up for outstanding bills... oh and a text saying he had a woman now , couldn't lie to me , was sorry but I had my chance !! .. I know I should be sat here thinking , good luck to her , she may be getting the sausage now , but she'll end up with the whole pig ! ... but i'm devastated , he was never interested in other women when he's left before , only in the beer .
I wish i could travel forward in time six months , then maybe the pain in my heart wouldn't be so great ... ESH greatly appreciated right now
cyta x