Old 10-09-2010, 05:00 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
boskerbear

Originally Posted by acdirito View Post
As I read this thread I noticed you didn't mention any children. Just be thankful that you decided to leave your alcoholic boyfriend before there were any children in the situation.

. You are 25 years old, single and free, and have the whole world before you. Take inventory of yourself, figure out who you really are, what you want from your life, and get busy and go for it! _
Thanks for your response. I really am pretty lucky to not have children with this man. I actually was pregnant from May-July but lost the babies (it was twins) the day before my birthday due to all the stress my ABF was putting mee through. Strangely I wasnt too sad about losing them, perhaps because I knew things were going to get worse. They sure werent planned. I was on the pill, but things arent foolproof. So right now i could have been 5 months pregnant with his twins...yikes. After I lost the babies my man proceeded to keep telling me that I killed his kids...that was pretty brutal He was of course drunk but that doesnt excuse those words.

Oh and I'm actually 28 years old, but I know what ya meant, lol. Thankfully i still loook 25, but after this stress I feel like i'm 80. My shoulders are super sore from stress!