Old 10-07-2010, 06:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
chicory

OneWithWings,
I have not been here long, but have followed your posts.
first off, can you go to another doctor? Maybe get another opinion? Group therapy- did yousay you do that?

Just dont give up on yourself. YOu have been here, have been successful at having 52 days sober, that is great, I think! Just keep doing that, even if you falter, just keep doing what you have been doing.

what do you think helped you to achieve the 52 days? can you pinpoint it?
I am glad that you are here,sharing your struggles, and doing what you can.
I do think that perhaps getting another opinion about diagnosis, whether bipolar or borderline- sounds bipolar to me also with the mood swings, and that would take different drugs.
I can understand how frustrating this must be. How tough. but with a disorder, we need the right meds, and cant be expected to do it on your own.

Thank you for sharing. Your story is going to help others, who may be going thru the same things. For you are not alone. I wish for you that you had a support group.

am sending good thoughts and prayers for you to find answers and some rest and peace. It is good that you have daycare for your son- that must be a little bit of comfort, so you can focus on what you need to.

hang in there. keep posting, and dont give up trying to find the right treatments. perhaps with the right meds, you would sail along in recovery.
hugs,
chicory