View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missphit

taking baby steps....

I'm still here and trying to get packed and organized and all my ducks in a row to leave the end of Oct. I have found an apartment! I am so relieved about that. Told the AH and he seems to be understanding of my need to go. He is attending meetings and has connected with someone he is talking to regularly. I am glad about that because it lets me "off the hook", so to speak, and i can really stay out of his business. I am so worried about my own things that i really don't have time for his anyway.
I do feel bad that he will be alone and i hope he can manage to take good care of himself and have told him so. It could make for a nice friendship after I have healed and feel safe enough to try it, and if he is able to care for himself. We are not able to completely untangle all our things, but slowly over time, hopefully 6 months or so, we'll be able to do that.
I am feeling more and more hopeful and I can't wait to get there so i can put F2F alanon meetings in my schedule, find work and an exercise class to keep me on the same road I am on now, but even better!
I am really grateful for all the words or wisdom, examples and people that are walking the walk here and helping me to stay strong. Even if i don't post for a day, i do read and your strength is a valuable tool for me.
Thank you everyone, for sharing your E,S, and H so that i can gain the self confidence to move forward and allow myself to put my efforts into creating a good life for myself!