View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lulu1974

He is in default

Hello SR family,

I heard from my lawyer that my stbxah never responded to the divorce settlement papers and she has filed the approporiate paperwork with the courts for a court date.

In a way this surprises me since I am asking for everything I am entitled too and it will cost him much. Plus with the girlfriend in his life you would think he couldnt wait to get divorced. I remember how he told me how I was so terrible to him. I remember when I was at my lowest he was telling me he was going to file for divorce. At the time I did not want that. That was before I found out all the lies and about his secret life. He filed of course. He made his bed, now he can lay in it...

He can still file an extension at the 11th hour so I am not too excited. He has a job and money so not sure why he cant get a lawyer who isnt a drunk.

If you remember a while back I posted how he and his drunk lawyer called my lawyer from happy hour. Lovely. His lawyer never responded after that and neither did my stbxah.

So depending on how quickly I can get a court date, this may happen very soon. And I am ready for it. No emotions anymore.

Cheers,
Lulu