Thread: same issues
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

same issues

It's been so long since I logged on here! I had to hold off on Alanon until school started up again and also therapy. (kids are not in daycare in the summer)

I guess I sort of lived my summer in denial. Denial that the problems are still there even though the alcohol is gone. ABF has been sober 8 months...just took away the booze and not working a program. He finally got his license back a few weeks ago, of course he had 5 people lie for him that he has been sober 2 years. He hasn't had one since I met him (5 yrs!) It is restricted to only work and AA. He will not go to AA! Full of broken promises, he told me once he had his license back he would be able to go to AA.

He says he needs to know my answer NOW if I am going to stay with him or leave or leave when I am done with school. He doesn't want to stay with someone who is unsure of the future relationship. As far as I know I am not going to stay with him in the future and the fact I am with him now is to get done with school..and I am scared to have to share my time with the kids. I don't trust him!

His priorities are like a young kid. He complains that he can't see his 5 year old son because I reported to CPS something that happened in our house. Twice. So his ex says he can't see his son as long as he is with me. He takes out these loans for crap like four wheelers, camper etc. and won't take one out to have a lawyer to get rights to see his son and complains to me about it?!

The endless cycle of I am leaving you, you are goign to make me drink again...is so old. Then he tries to make up for it and is overly nice. Oh how I wish I could just know the right thing to do..

Grr. thanks for letting me vent.