Old 09-22-2010, 03:23 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Fandy

very swollen lower abdomen, obvious dehydration, dull pain both in back and abdomen. I don't know if it was my liver or not, but I "imagine" it was. elevated GTT and GGTP levels (over 400). my face looked like a red full moon, puffed out, if someone stuck a pin in me, it would probably have deflated.....difficulty with vision due to dehydration. dull complexion...and lthough it is not physical, my depression was taking up my entire life and I didn't care if i was dead or alive....i could lay in bed all day doing absolutely nothing except being sure my cats had fresh food and water and a clean box.

i KNEW it was either sink or swim for me....the counselor offered by my primary care doc did not accept my insurance. I was too embarrased to return to my former psycho. who treated my depression for 3 years because i felt like such a mess and failure.

I found SR on a google search...and started reading, then posting...I credit this website with truly saving my life....and I am so grateful to come back to life.