View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 02:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
westbank

I should clarify my job at the pub is part time (but huge money) and my occupation is a teacher's aide dealing with behaviourally challenged kids. I love it, actually i love both my jobs as I am a people person. I just keep over analyzing and have trouble staying angry at him ( because that's what everyone tells me I have to do) to get over him. But he has never been physically abusive and this recent behaviour is no something I have ever experienced from him.. Does he feel guilty because he has moved on and wants me to hate him??? Or is he just selfish like most alcoholics seem to be. It's so hard when your heart and intelligence aren't on the same page. But one thing I have lots of is pride and he must find it weird that I who always fixes things have totally left him alone. Would be nice though to have coherent thoughts all day long not just s5 mins. at at time.. Do peope here ever get tired of hearing the same thing from the same person??? I know I need to talk alot.. ( I actually have always been a talker..) Many thanks for all your insights. Cheers