View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:39 PM
  # 473 (permalink)  
traderjane

Yes, Beth, very cool that we are both Redskins fans. I just started recently caring about them, my whole sports life before this being devoted to Boston/New England teams. I'm still a Patriots fan but after nearly 20 years of living in this area (DC) have started caring about the home football team. Also, my kids go to school here and talk about the Redskins, etc. so that makes a big difference. Fortunately football doesn't trigger me to drink. I know how many people make a big party of it every week, though.

The iPhone is amazing. It's way more than a phone. The fact that I use it to make calls seems like an afterthought, really. I had a Blackberry that died and had to do something, so I made the switch. It's very cool.

Yes, Dee, the guy who invited me to Italy.... last time we saw each other we got totally wasted at a family party of his, and I will spare you the rest of the details. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to see him...and yet, I'm kind of craving something like that. It gets pretty lonely not dating anyone at times. At this point it's not an option, so I'll just let it slide. I have the feeling the issue may come up again. The guy I am not over yet lives in Switzerland just a train ride away from Milan, so it could be double trouble if I went. It's not happening, I'm staying here.

One day at a time....I'm on Day 5 in the morn....