View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:24 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  
traderjane

Hee hee.. Beth, get an iPhone and plug in the time for the city in Australia where they live. (I very sadly have my ex-boyfriend's city set up on mine )

I'm actually doing okay. Made it through another day without drinking. The dinner time hour brought a little temptation, but really the minute I got some food in me and a non-alcoholic drink, the thought went away. I always find Sundays to be a long tedious days. I don't know why. I had my kids all day and it was a long, long, long day. Even longer without alcohol to distort the time sensation.

But my new goal is to experience all the long and even painful moments to try to feel what I need to feel about ex. And get through it head on instead of taking all these diverted routes around it.

Got an invitation to Italy today from another ex... one part of me would love to go. Another part of me says no. I can't afford to anyway right now, so it's a non-issue.

Can't believe the Redskins lost... that way. Killer ending. I can't believe I'm a Redskins fan now

g'night all!