Old 09-18-2010, 07:38 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
ZombieWife

I'm not about to judge you in regard to the pot. I'm one of those people who doesn't consider it a "drug" (up there with the big, baddies). I know some may disagree, but to each their own. I guess when you see what meth, coke and other hardcore drugs can do, you kind of chuckle in the face of marijuana.

But, as to the topic. Let's say he wasn't using and you were fighting like that? Would you consider that acceptable. If your answer is no, then why is it ok for him to do this while he's ON meth?

This is the kind of drama that is good to separate yourself from. My husband is a recovering meth addict and there were times I left to stay with my mom just to get away from the chaos. For me, the uncontrollable crying came from a source of sheer, unabashed hopelessness, as though if I cried hard enough, got upset enough, he would somehow (psychically) feel it and realizing what a monster he'd become.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Meth turns normal people into such raging, out of control beings. It's like Jekyll and Hyde.

Stay safe.