Old 09-18-2010, 04:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
ForAddynDaddy

This is a response to hello kitty, keepinion, angelstory and cynical one-

My Bf has not threatened to hurt me if I chose to leave, and has never hit me, he has punched holes in the wall when he is angry but never hit me. I am not afraid that he would hurt me and I never have.

I need help with my head.(if that makes any sense) I need help to be strong enough to leave him. Like I was saying my heart wants to stay with him but my head is telling me to leave because money is always missing we are always arguing about it and arguing about the fact that he is "gone" all the time and arguing about the fact that he doesnt have a job. I feel that now my household has a lot of tension and the rope can litterally snap at any time and we'll start arguing, he is not doing anything to help my daughter and my self except for watch her while im working and then leave when I get home. I feel like the life I am living is completely pointelss.

My bf loves his daughter too and she always gets so excited to see him and have him hug her and play with her, I just cant and dont want to be in a relationship with him anymore because I cannot handle the pain I feel everytime he walks out the door, or the pain I feel knowing my money has been stolen by someone that I am supposed to love so much. I am also sick of arguing, when we are havin a agood time together and happy it is the best feeling in the world and those sparatic periods are whats holding me back.

I obviously do not want my daughter to grow up hearing us argue because I was in that position when I was little and it hurts really bad.

I received a very upsetting private message from a lady threatening to report all of my posts to child services and she hopes that I get my daughter taken away. When I came to this site thinking that I could "somewhat anonymously" let all my feelings out and get some true help and advice from people that understand my situation.

I do not believe my daughter is any danger of getting hurt physically but I am concerned about her hearing arguing all the time because I remember what it is like.

I wanted to thank everyone that has really looked into my posts and have shown empathy and given truly helpful responses, and yes I am going to hear some things I dont like, but I would have hoped that it wouldnt have gone to that extent.