Thread: am i losing it?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
chicory

Hi Suki,
He is not doing anything, as he really has no other option than to go to the shelter here in town. he couch hopped for most of his adult life, and has no one who even calls him, nor any friends he calls. He will just be on the street.
He is not acting pitiful , he just is. he is not the sort to act- too proud, in a very dysfunctional way.
he is doing more since i told him he has to go, tho. that is good. he is at least calling and doing a little. more than nothing.
i figure that the knowing of having no where but the shelter, and that i am going to get his car gone- whether junk it or donate it, he will hopefully do something.
He stays in his room- does not try to look pitiful, but he does not really know much about really trying hard. he will learn, hopefully.
he tried to make it about drugs and alcohol, which he is not doing, just cause there is no money. and i told him that if he had never drank or smoked pot i would still be making him leave. just cause he needs to live his life, and i need mine.

thanks for your help- hugs chicory