Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 02:29 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
lostfrmbetrayal

[QUOTE=firestorm090;2705730]Gosh, I just thought of this, what if you decide to get back with him and everything works out for a while and he stays true, who will he go to for pictures holding the fridge?QUOTE]

--

Ahhh.. I am as much of a smart a$$ as you - you see i've made these comments. I also told him that I can never stand in his kitchen, ever again - that I would never be able to look at the refridgerator or touch it EVER. I meant these things and he knows it.

Know what he did last week? he gave away his entire bedroom set, gave away that fridge that was 2 years old and bought another one. He also began re-doing his entire kitchen. He doesn't have this kind of money - trust me.

He pays for the counseling, $100 self-pay each session. Once a week - again, he isn't a rich man.

He has confessed to his family and daughters what he has done in explanation of why his house is being torn apart and re-done so quickly. He has shown humility to everyone... told everyone what he has done and how "wow, that list must be a gem of a woman to have the strength to try this again with you"...... and that he can only hope that the extremes he is and willing to go thru will show me that he means everything.

Would a master manipulator go thru THIS MUCH trouble over little old me? Or move on to much easier prey?