Thread: I'm so lost...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:05 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
lostfrmbetrayal

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
Lost, you will ultimately do whatever you want to do. We have tried our best to dissuade you from continuing in a relationship with this guy, but when it comes right down to it, many people think they know better than a bunch of strangers on a message board. You have every right to chuck it all and give this guy the benefit of the doubt. If it were just you, I would say, go ahead if that's what you want to do. The thing is, it isn't just you, it is your son. I tend to get pretty protective of children who are or might be put in harm's way. I'm backing out of this thread now because I have said all I can to make my point. It's up to you now, whether you will heed the voices of experience here or allow him to manipulate you into a position where you won't have the freedom you have now. Good luck to you.
---

Thank you for everything you have said Sukie.. I understand that my indecisiveness can be VERY aggrivating... as if I were a friend of someone going thru this and I was outside looking in - I would get VERY angry if she was even thinking of speaking with this man again.

I get it. I think I get it all. At this point I guess it's a matter of being strong enough to fight his CONSTANT CONVINCING... that alll sounds so good to be true.

Thank you again for all the time you've spent here.