View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
HealingWillCome

He has fooled most of the congregations at the churches where he has worked. We left the church were we were married within a few years because he had problems with the congregation. The next church he had problems with the pastor (actually called him a spoiled little rich boy and to F off). Next job-same-did not like the pastor. As crazy as she was--she was happy to see him go because he has already shown his true colors by getting high with people from the band (and one of his first jobs was to fire them and he was ratted out) and then when he made sexually explicit comments about a 16 year old girl during a choir practice--that was reported by someone else to the pastor. Both went in his pesonnel file.
He has left quite a trail. Honestly, when I read your original post, I figured there were already plenty of people who know the "real" him. Based on what you just described, chances are good your pastor does, too.

You are going through a lot right now, but you sound strong. I hope you're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You will get through this! Hugs to you.

P.S. Way to stand firm regarding the one bad paragraph in the Marital Settlement. Do what you need to do to keep your integrity in tact.