Old 09-09-2010, 09:47 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
CoffeeLover

Wow...I'm not even sure how to respond. Thank you all so much for your support and listening. It really means a lot to me and I look forward to sticking around here. I am an extremely private person and hate to air my business to other people, so it does help to have others to talk to. I have not gone to Al Anon meetings although I keep telling myself that I need to go. It is so hard to work full-time with two young kids (6 and 3) and now try to fit in an Al Anon meeting. My biggest worry is my kids, so I try to devote all my time to them when I am not working. My AH is a stay at home dad so he has always been very active in their lives. I guess the only things that puts me at ease is that my AH is still paying for his past drinking issues from 9 years ago and is required by law to have an ignition interlock system on his car. At least I know that he won't be drinking and driving with my kids in the car.

Thanks to everyone who shared their stories. It does help to know that others are going through the same things.