View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:51 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Khenry))) - just a thought. If he's not even being honest with what he did, what he used, in rehab, well he's got a very long way to go. As long as we A's deny or downplay our history, we're still lying and it takes time to get past that point. He may "get it" before he gets out of rehab, but the fact that he's still lying to you makes me sad for him. He's been given a gift, is receiving the TOOLS of recovery, but it's up to him to use them.

I hope that you can go NC (no contact) with him, and soon. I know, with having his baby, you may not want to, but HE is the one bailing on you. If not NC, I'd at least keep the conversations very short, and stay away from talk of what HE needs. His needs are being met. Trust me, when he realizes he can no longer "bait" you, he begin to learn what the consequences of his actions/using have done. He'll have no idea that you're doing this for YOU, so will probably just try harder.

I think you are doing amazingly well, what with all the chaos you've been through, and hormones raging. You, too (((Lizzaayy)))!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy