View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:05 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
topspin

Oz , Congrats on the 5 months. !!!

AG , that's pretty cool about the 25 lbs, .....can relate to the after-the-fact self criticism process. Can't figure out if it's my ego thinking folks remember the unimportant details (in my mind) , ,,......or I'm just a bit of a social klutz ! Lo ....that feels kinds good to write down !?!

Ghostly, I'm lovin' this fall weather approaching too , my favorite season. Guess Spring is coming for OZ , my second favorite season !?!

Got through that surgery ok Fri am. Damn , it feels great to be sober with all the downside opportunities to mix pain killers w/ weed, then schedule the drinking etc. I've only taken a couple of the oxicodone ( 1 fri, and 1 sat ) ....at this rate I'll only take 3 or 4 out the 30. Wonder who takes 30 ?!? They say 1-2 per 6 hours as needed. I guess it wouldn't take too many days , really.

Well, dang, 5 months for me went by Sat, ...since it's actually Sun already. Y'all know how wordy I can post, but lucky for us all, my first post tonight got lost in cyberspace, so this is the abbreviated version LO

Take care guys.