Old 09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

Have to do the divorce route, I have absolutely no choice any more in the matter. When he was in jail after getting three dwi's in one week ... he was in the special program, like a rehab program, in jail and he really conned me. It was jail talk, only I never knew anyone in jail before, so I didn't know "jail talk". I really would have thought 3 dwi's would be his bottom, he was scared, it was almost a felony ... so I gave it one last shot. Now I know that if jail, probation and possibly facing more jail time did not keep him sober and wasn't his bottom, then it will only be death ... and I am not sticking around for that ...much too draining, and I can die first, who knows, alkies sometimes linger a very long time. Next hurdle will be the divorce, I'm gonna lose alot, but I have come to accept that .. he is the winner in it all, spent $80,000 when he left me of our retirement savings, is getting a personal injury settlement in the next couple of months to the tune of $150,000 at least, and I'll prob have to either sell my house and get half or buy him out ... game over, he wins ...

But, I just went in our files and got the telephone no. of his other probation officer in the other dwi case, gonna call her on Mon and leave her a voice mail ... can't hurt ...