Old 09-04-2010, 01:51 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

I called my precinct and they had my order on file, said it does not say he can't drink in the house, and they would not consider an argument "verbal abuse", it has to be more substantial than that. He also said that they can't arrest anyone for violating probation, I need to call the probation officer and tell her that he violated probation and she needs to determine if I am telling the truth and if he did violate it. She then arrests him or issues a warrant for him to be arrested for violating probation. I explained my situation to the police officer, who then asked me where I lived, and remembered me from previous times he was here, and said what he can do for me is if he comes home drunk, I can call to make a report, they will come and assess that he is intoxicated, put it in the report and I can give it to his probation officer. I was like "then I'm stuck with him being drunk all weekend?" and he was like "yes, unforunately." So there you have it ... I'm stuck ... if he does come home!