Old 09-04-2010, 10:17 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

Thing with the police is, as some of you may have read my earlier posts from last year and stuff, I have an order of protection against him, however, it does not state he can't drink alcohol in the house. Last year I called the police several times on him, they never did anything! Didn't make him leave, one time he pulled up in front of my house while they were still there and just made sure he went in the house ok (he was drunk driving). I'd hate to think that if I called the police on him, and they said "well, your order doesn't say ..." and if I say about him violating his probation, they say "well, you need to call his po, we can't do anything ..." that gives him carte blanche to do anything he wants!!!! The only good thing that may possibly come out of that scenario is if I made them do a breathalyzer on him so I have proof he violated his probation, but they might not even want to do that, I think they see me as the crazy wife, since he is again going around telling our neighbors that I kicked him out cause I have a boyfriend!