Old 09-04-2010, 04:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

Sesh, thanks, I will look that up, but I do think it's more than that, it's just him being his usual nasty drunk self. Peaceteach, I wish there was a place I could go for the weekend, but there isn't. I also don't want to leave my house, especially with him on a drinking binge, God knows what I'll come home to, and the girls don't need that either...I have done that before and my house was trashed with beer cans, dirty dishes in sinks, etc. I have work on Tuesday, the girls start a new school on Wed, I can't really put myself and them thru that. The one thing I truly don't get is when you said, and I've heard it before from my counselor and some recovering A friends, that when they pick up they go back to the place they were when they last drank and spirals from there ... he got three dwi's in one week before jail forced him to stop last time, and I'm just not getting how that can happen again .... so quickly I mean? What do they do, just start drinking and BAM, they're as bad as they were? If so, then he will lose his job at the golf course cause he went today, I checked my shed this morning, he was there sleeping on a filthy folding chair, took a poop in a plastic bag and his bike was gone. Guess he can't get arrested for driving a bike while intoxicated...but guess he thinks he has a good system going on now, sleeping in the shed and pooping in bags ... any other ideas other than leaving my house, would really be appreciated ... and thanks for your responses.

Oh, and btw, thanks for saying I sound level headed and grounded. I wanted you all to know that since he cleared out our joint bank account plus all his retirement money last time when he left me last Sept, yesterday upon waking I went to our bank, took out all the money we had left in there, deposited it into my own separate account, went online and took all the money we had in savings (cause since he's been sober he has been working hard and we have actually been saving again) and transferred that to my own account, so at least my money is protected ... and just to be on the safe side, I cancelled his debit cards to all the accounts ...