View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:44 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
ozgoddess

Oh my goodness, i feel so guilty right now!

I am sorry that I have not posted for so long. Like Kim said, I am in the chat room fairly regularly but I forget that not all of you go in there :ghug3 btw Kim, I love you too

I am actually trying to cut back on how much I go on to chat because it seems to have taken over my life a little, but I really need to come on to forums more to pay it forward. This place helped me so much in the early days and I would like to think I can do the same for others.

Things are going fine for me. A few bumps in the road to recovery but hey, that's life right? One day at a time has led me to 5 months sober this Saturday.

Oh, and warmer weather is just around the corner (thank goodness) so that's an up thing as well. Getting to the gym at least 3 days a week and trying to improve my diet is my next challenge (sorry Dee... there is that "D" word again... hehe). Funny story, I had a setback this week because I fell over my elliptical trainer....hahahaha oh dear!! How ironic is that? Message there somewhere perhaps? lol

Anyway, a great... no I would say my BEST SR friend reminded me how important it is to treasure friendships, no matter how they are formed. You all mean so much to me.