View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:43 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
cherrie1

Thanks every one I know what you are saying and he is admitting it to them. I am staying out of that but I still feel horrible it is family and unless you have gone through this you don't understand it is not a personal thing that this is what addicts do. That does not make it right but it is a fact. I know they are looking to my husband and I to get him to admit it and find out where the jewelry went. I just feel if we could have something back when he goes to them it would really help. All along they said we just want whoever took it tell us so we can try to get it back.

We are a very close family and that is what is tearing my husband apart. We know we did not do this but our son who we love did and we can not help but feel responsible a little. I am sure they feel that way too. Lucky us, we ended up with two addicts and the rest of the family has none.

Hopefully they will forgive someday and we will be able to be with them and not have this hanging over our heads. He is telling my brother in law tonight about the money and that he will pay everything back and probably taking to my sister in law and her husband tomorrow night. Guess we'll know soon enough.