View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:58 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((TC))) what you're saying reminds me of a friend from nursing school, talking about her now ex-husband who made all these promises, although he bought roses and stuff. She said it was "too little, too late". At some point, just like the addict, we hit bottom and we've HAD IT!!

I agree with ((Live)). You don't realize how much you crave a life without them, until you have it. I'm pretty sure if you had just a few DAYS without him, you'd be more assertive at making him leave.

I've tolerated so much from my XABF's, and even when they were clean, they had serious issues. My goal is that if I ever find another man, I want him to COMPLEMENT my life...not feel the need that he complete it.

You've made a lot of progress, here lately, and I do believe you've just about had enough. I'm also with ((Live)) on the socks...can't get them into the laundry basket? Throw them in the trash and let him go buy new ones. He's got a job, right...deal with it. From what it sounds, for a male in your country, getting a place to live isn't a problem.

Stay strong and visualize your life in your place, with just you and the cats. Think of the social life you can enjoy, the quiet times you can have, the time you can spend on your own dammed computer, and keep your focus on that. He has no place in that life. He wants to visit? Pay for parking. Act like a ****ing grownup, for once.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy